Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Family Recipe

This recipe I've had in my file box for YEARS, yet only tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago!!
My husband was SMITTEN with this dish and told me it had to start making regular appearances on our dinner table!!
Several of my children LOVE this, though I do have a couple that won't touch it.  But then, these are the ones who never touch a casserole of any kind under any circumstances!!
I LOVE it!!
It's delicious served with a side of steamed frozen corn or a crunchy salad!!  Top it off with a dessert of your choice and you've got the whole meal covered!!

Click on the title of this dish to be relocated to the recipe and more pictures for the EXACT recipe I use.
I do use a lower fat/sodium brand of chicken broth, as well as substituting whole wheat pastry flour for the all-purpose white flour.  I also use green onions instead of white too!!  Enjoy!!!






1 comment:

Tommy Brough said...

Just one of the many delicious meals you make for us. I can't ever recall you making a BAD dish!