Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

31 Days of Prayer for My Husband......Day 30

Day 30:
"That the Lord would put a song in his heart.
Psalm 33:3, 111:10, and Job 35:10"

Two weeks from today, my precious husband and I will be celebrating 15 years of married life together.
Like every couple on the planet, we've had our share of difficult seasons.
It hasn't been perfectly blissful.
But Elohim has patiently guided us through the storms and brought us into "rest" every time.
His grace has brought us through.
We have both grown up through our experiences,
and I would daresay are much more compassionate and understanding with each other
because of all we've been through together. 

In honor of 15 years, every day for the next 15 days I want to mention something that I admire about the delightful man
God has given to me.
Not only for him, not to be bragging, 
but so that my children have a written record of the things they probably
don't even realize about their Daddy!!


Day 1:

I am so grateful that this man just does our income taxes without any reminding from me.
No haggling, no nagging, no fussing!
He just sits down and gets them done in one night.
Every year for the last 15 years!!
Just one of the many things he does for us!!
Because he can.


No comments: