Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Glimpses of Fall

The change of seasons never comes easy here in Texas.
It sometimes feels like the hot and humid climate rebels and digs in stronger and tighter.
Just as our local retailers stock their shelves with all things pumpkin spice, bales of straw and scarecrows, our temperatures continue soaring into the mid-90's prompting us to keep on the air conditioning and flip flops.
I just couldn't find it in my heart to drape a pretty fall bunting across my fireplace and sip hot pumpkin spice coffee with sweat dripping into my eyes.  




Thankfully, we've experienced the refreshment of cool breezes recently,
and the crunch of falling leaves under our feet!
So I pulled out some yummy fall recipes, put up some autumn decor,
and am relishing in the sights and sounds of this lovely season!!














No comments: