Friday, October 14, 2016

Our first field trip this Fall: The Promise in Glen Rose, Texas


Our first homeschool field trip of the fall absolutely captivated my children!!
I  am passionate about storytelling and live theater,
always delivers a spectacular production!!

This was my third time seeing this amazing theatrical presentation
about the life of Jesus Christ, but the first time for several of my children.

The lighting design, the staging, the costumes, the special effects, and
the music all collaborate together so professionally to powerfully
portray the Gospel.....the Good News.....of Jesus Christ!!

It was a night to remember, and if you're in the area
an experience you don't want to miss!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts too.....