Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Ladies Retreat 2016

The annual Ladies Retreat at Southland Christian Camp in Ringgold, LA is one of my favorite events of the entire year.

I try to make this a priority every year because I need it.

That body and soul retreat......refreshment.
And what a retreat it was!!
God met us there and spoke to my heart about some changes I need to work on!
Sometimes the constant noise of our little worlds just drown out
the Holy Spirit's voice!
We need a place of quiet .....


......a place to retreat from all the demands, 
the responsibilities, the mess of our lives.
Isn't that where He always meets us.....right in the middle of our mess?

 

A place to spend leisurely hours catching up with friends
 who we normally run past on Sundays, 
or getting to know new friends that we've just met.
A place for unexpected adventures and fun!




A little slice of heavenly harmony. 




What a blessing this place has been in my life!
I'm always challenged to keep on keeping on, to stay tender to God's
corrective direction in my life, and to pour our the love of Jesus like
it has been poured into mine!!

No comments: