I thought I might share with you some places I've visited this week that have encouraged my ponderings on this great calling of motherhood. Some of these sites have some really fun ideas of things you can make with your children. "Annies homepage" has tons and tons of links to loads and loads of different things pertaining to Mother's Day.
My heart was particularly burdened this week for the precious lady in the very last blog I've listed here. She was 20 weeks pregnant with her second baby and lost that baby last Saturday. This was her second time losing a baby at 20 weeks. How difficult this Mother's Day will be for her. Maybe you'll want to wander over to her spot and encourage her anonymously?
I hope that tomorrow you'll savor the day if you're a mother, and encourage those mothers around you that have helped shoulder your own load, as well as love on your own mother or the person who "mothered" you. Enjoy!!!
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."
III John 4
3 comments:
Oh no......is this the friend you were telling me about when I gave you the baby clothes?
Hey Amber,
Thankfully, no. I don't actually know the lady in the blog, but was very moved by her story this week. My pregnant friends are still growing bigger by the minute!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!
Oh good! Yes I read that lady's story and it was so sad. I feel very bad for her. Thank you. You too!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!!
Post a Comment