Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Family Recipe

This "recipe" is so simple that I don't think it deserves the full honor and title of a true
"recipe". But we eat these a LOT at our house, and I thought I would
share this fun treat that can make a lot or a little and is just wonderful
day or night, hot day or chilly evening. We whip these up when we have friends over
and they just rave about them.


Easy Peezy Indoor S'mores

Line a cookie sheet or sheet cake pan with as many graham crackers as you need.
Top with chocolate chips. Use whatever kind you like.
Add either the little marshmallows, or tear a large marshamallow in half and put on top of chocolate chips.
Put the pan under the broiler in your oven.
Warning: These brown really fast, so don't leave them for a SECOND!!

When the marshmallows are nicely browned (or burnt if you prefer),
carefully remove from the oven.
Some of my children like them open-faced, some like them with a top on them.



Either way, we all LOVE them!!! Enjoy at your next movie night, sleepover, or whenever
you want!!!


No comments: