Have I mentioned before how much I love Valentine's Day??
I love the whimsy of all the decor and the pink and the flowers!
I love the teaching opportunities!
I love that we can use this "holiday" to focus on our Heavenly Father's greatest attribute:
His unconditional, everlasting, selfless love!
"The one who does not love does not know God,
because God is love."
I John 4:8
Imagine if everyone who claims they know and love God,
would actually try to emulate Him
and be as loving as He is to everyone they meet?
This last weekend was a busy one for our family!
My youngest girls were invited to the most adorable Valentine Tea
My youngest girls were invited to the most adorable Valentine Tea
where we would be celebrating the "Love of God"
and dressing like princesses of the Most High King!!
What a treat!!
and dressing like princesses of the Most High King!!
What a treat!!
In Titus 2, we learn that the "aged women" are to teach the young women
to love their husbands and children, to be keepers at home, and to be good
among other things.
The lovely lady who hosted this delightful party is exactly as described above.
She loves to celebrate all the milestones of life and is always inviting
people into her home. She is the epitome of hospitality and loves
to love on children.
She sees the value of investing in the lives of young ones
and mentoring Mom's and encouraging people of all ages
to love the Lord and to love each other!
One day, when my nest is nearly empty like hers, I hope to
do things like this!! What a wonderful way to share the love of Jesus!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment