Last weekend was also my birthday.
The older I get, the longer the celebrating goes on.
I kinda like having a birthday month,
rather than just one measly birthday party.
This year, my birthday landed on a Sunday,
so the sweet lady scheduled to bring snacks to our Sunday School class
spent all week preparing for things she would bring in
to make the morning special for me!!!
I appreciated all her effort so much!!!
My husband is a birthday freak!!
He is waaaaay more about them than I ever was,
so he likes to either take his whole day off work and give me
a "day off" or take me out for dinner!
This evening, we went for my favorite Italian where our favorite
This evening, we went for my favorite Italian where our favorite
server works (our oldest daughter!)
She usually bakes me a cake, but this year
she brought me a special dessert and brought all her friends
over to meet her dad and I.
They all sang "Happy Birthday" although I failed to get
any pictures of that!
I'm so thankful for another year to serve the Lord, to enjoy my family








No comments:
Post a Comment