Monday, July 16, 2018

Mission Trip ~ New York City 2018 {Part 4}: Beautiful New York

Come take a virtual tour with me?


See the Empire State Building off in the hazy distance?


 Inside the old chapel of the All Nations Baptist Church in Queens.



Some of the best Italian Ice in New York City!!
Read about it here.



Neighborhood bocce game.
Learn how to play here.


This lovely 4-story cottage with detached garage in a quaint neighborhood
will run you about $700,000-$800,000.



Amazing Nepali and Tibetan food!




Indian sweet shop 








See the little brown pillar right in the center of the above picture?

This is the 9/11 Tear Drop Memorial from RUSSIA!!!
Why on earth it's in a location that is nearly impossible to get to is beyond
my scope of understanding!

Read more about this amazing gift here.







Federal Hall and the site of George Washington's Inauguration
Read about it here.




9/11 Memorial site





This was the first year I noticed this damaged sphere!!
Read about it here.


Read about the church pictured above here.






Little Italy




Times Square area in Manhattan


We got caught in a deluge of rain on our sightseeing day!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Brenda! Your photos are beautiful. My husband and I are actually missionaries to New York City through the North American Mission Board. I loved seeing your love for the city so beautifully on your blog. I'd love to chat with you about the mission here in NYC!
If you want to check out my blog (to make sure I"m not crazy haha), you can at www.lovethegrizzards.com and read about our family there in Manhattan!
I'd love to connect with you!
jandkgrizzard@gmail.com