On the Sunday evening that I was flying home from my weekend trip to Michigan,
Aryn's junior choir at our church presented their annual Christmas program,
Jesus is the Light.
We spent time the week prior figuring out her costume which
was to represent the country of India.
Thankfully, her oldest sister came to the rescue for us and came up
with something from her closet to save the day.
She also ended up being Aryn's transportation that evening
as my husband came down with a nasty case of the flu that day.
Aryn's elaborate braids were courtesy her other sister, Abby.
I'm so happy that when I'm away, my older children can step in
and help with their younger siblings!!
This is the first year ever that I had to miss this annual children's choir presentation,
so these pictures are from other kind sharing parents!!
Christmas blessings right there!!





No comments:
Post a Comment