Reflecting.........
On this first day of Autumn, I was reading one of my favorite blogs, and this lady's post for yesterday (September 21st) practically defines MY blog!! It is written by a mother of 15 children who I do not know personally, but I feel we have similar visions for our families. I hope you'll take a minute to read it.....it's worth the visit. Read her blog post HERE.
1 comment:
Hey there! Just saw the comment you left on Jill's blog! When I have time, I'm going to read through your posts! Welcome to the wonderful Diabetes OC! You'll find a lot of support here! This is our first year of NOT homeschooling anyone- so part of me has gone through withdrawal! We've had a lot of life changes and I never thought I would get to the point where homeschooling wouldn't work- but it did. And God is doing some great things with having our kids in public school- so I'm really feeling good about it! Of course- really- the homeschooling will never stop!
Anyhow- this was longer than intended but I just wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment