Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Birthday Surprise

The week leading up to Resurrection Sunday was jam-packed with special days
for those in our family!
Not only were we remembering the significance of Passion Week 
to our Christian faith, directing and acting in  three important rehearsals 
for our church's Easter drama,
 but we also celebrated Ashlyn's birthday,
my husband's and my 21st anniversary, and my
husband's birthday!!
The intensely prepared for, long anticipated performance fell on the evening
of his birthday, and I wanted to be able to share this fun event with
the people we had been working so closely with for so many months!!

After our final dress rehearsal that afternoon, there was a cast and crew dinner!
I snuck in a cake and set up the cake table beforehand and we all sang to him
once he found the surprise!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts too.....