Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Monday, January 2, 2017

Ringing in the New Year 2017

Happy New Year!!

I have to be honest.
I did not come up with this idea on my own.
I relied heavily on Pinterest.
In fact, you can find the links for this inspiration here! 

We had such a great time with our whole family gathered together,
cooperating and encouraging each other, 
laughing and just having fun!
"Minute-to-Win-It" games are perfect for our family
because they move fast,
are challenging to complete for all ages,
and if someone gets bored we're moving on to 
another game in one minute!!!

After a fun dinner together around the table with a final
family worship time for 2016,
the games began around 8:00 pm!






 Kisses Countdown


 New Years Stack Attack



Drop Around the Clock



Tick Tock....Tic Tacs



 The Final Countdown




Just Dance

The evening wound down with a movie and the countdown to midnight.
With a good printer and some very simple supplies, this fun evening
was a cinch to pull together.
Everyone commented how much fun it was
and I know the memories we created were worth the effort
put into this family night!!!
My children are growing up and just on the cusp of leaving our nest
so I cherish these few moments we all have together!!!

No comments: