Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Women's Wellness Wednesday: 7 easy steps to a healthier diet!

I was super pumped when I found this list!
It's all right there.
In a fun, bright, ready-made list you could print out and take with you to the grocery store.
Stop buying products with these 7 ingredients in them.
When I determined what would be on my personal "list-to-avoid," these same things were on my list.
Read about it here.
If you're interested in eating healthier, cleaner, less processed, right here is where to start.
Go through your pantry and frig and look at every nutrition label.
If you find these ingredients on the label, set it aside.
I'm willing to bet you'll be astonished at how much garbage is in your pantry.
I was!!!
And I thought I knew a lot about nutrition from my "nutrition" courses in college!
Pffffft!!
High fructose corn syrup is in nearly everything these days!!
Breads, ice cream, cereal, sweetened beverages, jelly, graham crackers......basically
all the kid-friendly food!

Even if you don't need a specialized diet like one that is gluten-free, or dairy-free, or low-sodium, this is the perfect place to start cleaning up what you put in this one body you have been given and should be managing well!!


(click on the above image to make it larger)

No comments: