Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Celebrating 19 years

My delightful, teddy-bear-of-a-husband decided to surprise me for 
our anniversary this year.
I was right smack in the middle of teaching a drama class at our children's
homeschool program (co-op) when he showed up with these!!!


We really didn't make huge exotic plans for celebrating this year, 
so the flowers were such a lovely surprise.
And my favorite color!!
We did take the time to enjoy an evening out sans children.
Dinner and a movie might seem too overused for an anniversary celebration
for some couples, but we NEVER get to do this.


We had been wanting to try this amazing restaurant just around the corner
from us, and we were not disappointed!!
Yummo!!


It's hard to believe that it has been 19 years since our wedding day.
But I am truly blessed to get to do life with this sweet man!!

No comments: