Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Women's Wellness Wednesday: Making my own coconut oil skincare and spa products

I'm pretty sure I have a new obsession.
It's coconut oil.

Have you heard about all the amazing things this oil is great for?
If not......check these out:




(and not to be out-done!)

I personally have been experimenting with different uses and these are some of my favorite homemade skincare/spa products:

(I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this.  I store it in the frig, and pop it out of this little container as needed)


(Just tried it for the first time today.  More reviews on this later.)

(I gave this as Christmas gifts this last year.  A little goes a long way, so I haven't made another batch since then.  But when I do I plan on putting my organic cane sugar crystals in the food processor to make them a little finer.  What I have now is so coarse it almost hurts.  Makes your skin silky smooth though!!)



1 comment:

spa products Thailand said...

Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog.