Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Terrific Tuesday: Family Pictures 2013

As we turned the calendar page to the last month of this year, December, our lives were swept into warp speed!
I can hardly remember a December that has been this busy, and yes, even overwhelming.
There have been moments already when I felt as if I were standing up, pulling back hard on the reins, to hold onto the horses just bolting ahead and threatening to tip this entire wagon over.
And this year, just to make things more interesting, we have multiple activities overlapping.
I've told several people that I can feel myself developing a nervous tic just trying to keep it all the bases covered.
Anyway, on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we scheduled a wonderful afternoon with a dear, dear friend (our youth pastor's wife from our church) who is also a fabulous photographer.
Here are just a few of my favorites:




















If you're interested in seeing this photo shoot in it's entirety, go here.

No comments: