Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Women's Wellness Wednesday: Avoiding MSG


Several years ago, two of my children were professionally diagnosed with ADHD.
I was quickly overwhelmed.
Overwhelmed with the conflicting suggestions to help manage the disruptive behaviors
that accompany this learning difference.
The one suggestion that made the most sense for the long-term was to examine what we were eating
and how it affected their ability to focus and control themselves.
In researching this, a couple things kept coming up:
1. Food preservatives
2.  Food coloring
3.  High Fructose Corn Syrup
There were other things that came up as well, but today I want to address
the preservative MSG.


(Click on the above image to make it larger!)

For more information on processed foods and their affects on children's behavior, read......




No comments: