Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer Fun: Homemade Play-Dough!

Another idea I've been wanting to try since a friend of mine made some big batches this last winter and shared with us......is a recipe for homemade play dough!


My children will play with this for hours.
Much longer than anything else they own......which is perfect for those piping hot summer afternoons that are just too hot to play outside in, and that Texas is famous for!!
I used the tutorial found here.
I loved how this recipe turned out, and couldn't stop making it!
It turned out perfect, and I think I like it even better than store-bought play-doh!
Terrific to keep on hand for pre-schooler activities while older siblings are being homeschooled!

And just to keep in the spirit of this new found favorite.....
I was delighted to find this in my email the other day!!



No comments: