Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Fun: Homemade finger paints!

Summer is always a blur of activity around our house during the summer months.
I am always so glad to be free of the pressure of school work that HAS to be done along with the myriad of other household things, and to throw open the doors and run outside!!
This week my children were involved in their 3rd VBS (2 during this week....1 in the morning, and 1 in the evening), my oldest has been at summer church camp for teens, and my 12 year old has been house "sitting" for 2 different families as well.
It has been busy.
We did find ourselves home one afternoon with some "fun" time, and I decided to experiment with several ideas I found on Pinterest.
The first thing we tried (and loved!) was making our own finger paints.
You can find the tutorial we used here.



We loved it, and it turned out just as the recipe said it would.





No comments: