Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!




I wish I could say that I came up with this fun idea all on my own.
But that would be dishonest.
I totally copied this off of a friend's facebook post.
I don't know where she found it, but I'm so glad she shared it!!

"Dear Daddy,
We were going to give you a "Whopping" "100 Grand" for Father's Day,
but the money slipped through our "Butterfingers".  We didn't have an "Extra" "Whatchamacallit"
to sell, and it wasn't "Payday."  We didn't think a pet "KitKat," or a trip to New "York," or
an "Orbit" around the "MilkyWay" would be appropriate.  We do want to wish you
"Mounds" of "Almond Joy" both "Now&Later" as you eat this card.
We hope it doesn't make you "Rolo"ver and get sick.
If it does, we promise not to "Snicker."
Love,
Your Favorite,
"Air Heads"

No comments: