Friday, May 25, 2012

Last birthday of the season

Birthday season runs from January to May in our house.
We have one birthday every month.....with 3 within a week and half's time in April.
Our oldest daughter has her birthday in August.
She just kinda hangs out there by herself......but she likes it that way!

This week we celebrated our youngest son's birthday.
This little guy has been climbing on the kitchen counter since JANUARY to lift the pages of the calendar checking for when it would be his turn to celebrate his birthday!
He finally turned 6 on Wednesday.
What a precious time we all had making him feel special!!
He was just so sweet and grateful and thrilled with whatever we could do.
He asked if I would take him out to McDonald's for dinner, just by himself.
Oh my.
What a yummy treat that was for me.
I can't tell you how that boy has stolen my heart!!
He was just pure delight and sweetness, and that is a memory that I will have tucked away in my heart forever!!
Afterward, I took him to a park that he has never been to, and we just had the most relaxing time just playing on the seesaw together and talking about how much Jesus loves him, and how he wants to be a policeman when he grows up.
I think I had just as much of a delightful time as he did on his special day!!
Click on the link below to see a collage of our celebration!
You can then click on each picture to get a better look!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo collage customized with Smilebox


No comments: