Thursday, March 8, 2012

{You CAN} Teach Your Child Thursdays: Helpful online websites

If you're sitting at home considering jumping into homeschooling your children, but you really don't think you have what it takes........
let me put your mind at ease!
You DO!!

Granted.....it does take work, and preparation, and a smidgey of organization....
but if you can think......
you can do this.

Plus.....there are just tons and tons and tons of resources available to homeschooling families now!
For instance, take what's available online for FREE!!

Recently, I came across these two great websites that I'm totally getting my kids into:

I've heard a lot of great things about this website.
You can either use the free applications available or pay a premium price for a year's membership of perks.
I'm still navigating my way around this one, but don't take just my word for it:




I've got my children all signed up for this one as well.
I like how the progress reports are emailed to the parents so you can keep track of how 
the children are doing with this.
Here's what some others have to say about this one:



With all the wonderful FREE resources available to homeschoolers today, it's a no brainer to take advantage of this and inject something fresh and fun into your child's daily routine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts too.....