Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Fabulous Family Recipe: Pumpkin Bread in a Bowl!!


I saw the recipe for this amazing "breakfast" over at "Chocolate Covered Katie."
There is no way I would ever think of something this spectacular!!
If I had, I would have named it "Pumpkin Pie in a Bowl"
because that's what it really tastes like.
Dairy free, gluten free, AND sugar free!!
I have been craving this every day since I first tried it,
and I even had it for lunch yesterday!!
Mmmmmm.....
Find the recipe.....here.
I followed Katie's recipe but I substituted oatmeal for the flake cereal,
almond milk as my "milk" of choice,
1 FULL teaspoon of vanilla,
and 1 FULL teaspoon of cinnamon!
I also used 2 Tablespoons of Xylitol as my sweetener.
{No wonder I'm in love with this, huh?}


No comments: