Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Counting the blessings of another year!!

Yesterday, March 16, we celebrated our sweet Abby's 8th birthday!
The Lord knew I would need such a gentle, guileless, observant, FOCUSED child.



She is the one {of my six} that I would vote........
"Most likely to want to come home from a sleepover because she misses her Mom!!"


What pure joy and sweetness she is to be around....


Never a moment's trouble, and always eager to try something new and to want to just be with you!


I've mentioned to her Daddy that I sense she has the spiritual gift of having the heart of a servant.....



I've also fondly nicknamed her, "My personal assistant."

What a blessing she is to our family and we are so grateful for the time God has given her to us so far!!   

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital scrapbooking design







No comments: