Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Funday: The Art Museum!!

Several weeks ago we had the delicious pleasure of taking part in a program that our local art museum puts on every month called "First Tuesdays."
I know.
It's not a Monday.
But first Tuesdays are FREE.
So I just bump up our field trip day by one day......because I can.
It's one of the perks of a homeschooling schedule!

Anyway, on "First Tuesdays" they have all kinds of activities available for children to participate in,
and there is a theme that these activities revolve around.
I've always been impressed with how engaging and encouraging the folks who direct and guide these projects are.
It helps me to relax and enjoy the things my children are creating.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts too.....