Life in my Shoes

Life in my Shoes

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Family Recipe

We've been working our way to a more plant based diet in the last couple months,
and I've found that one of the easiest meals to prepare within those parameters are "Soup and Salad!"
Recently, I found this recipe in my newest Taste of Home magazine and knew immediately that I had to try it.
It did NOT disappoint.
In fact, my husband and I are crazy in love with it!!
My children....not so much.
But then they don't like anything that isn't a carbohydrate....specifically vegetables, casseroles, and salads!!

This dish is so fragrant and comforting and hearty.
It's perfect for frosty cold afternoons and evenings!!


Comforting Tomato Lentil Soup



The recipe is online here at the Taste of Home website!!

No comments: