Monday, June 20, 2011

A gift of Grace


I don't know if you would remember that at the beginning of this year
A name that I wanted to express what I wanted to learn more about,
what I wanted to practice extending more of,
what I wanted to see was actually all around me.

Imagine my delight
when last week my oldest daughter came home from art camp
with a gift for me......


......that she had made all. by. herself.
She hand drew the flower onto the soft clay with a sculpting tool.
Then, looking at the flower, decided that it looked
graceful.
So she stamped in the word
GRACE.

I hugged her and thanked her for such a meaningful gift,
when she didn't even realize how much it meant to me.

Random for her.
Specifically for me.


I put it on the shelf, temporarily, where I sit most mornings
in my "peace place."

Looking for more of this, 
learning how to show more of this,
in awe of His gifts all around me.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE that! What a precious, special gift! Great Job Lexi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts too.....