Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mommy's Retreat

I am so blessed to have a husband who is aware of the daily challenges that I face, and who wants to give me a "break" as often as he can!!  He is usually very agreeable to my slipping out of the house when I can to shop by myself, or run an errand alone, and I know he wants to do those kind of things more often than he is able (with his long work hours).  This weekend I get to go with the ladies of our church to our annual fall Ladies Retreat.
Last year, he bent over backwards and basically demanded that I go, and I was so thrilled to get such an opportunity.  What a blessing to just fellowship with other ladies for 2 nights and 2 days!!
This year, I asked him if I could go again, and he agreed!!!  He took the entire week of work off to take care of all the domestic and child care responsibilities, and I'll be gone until Saturday late afternoon!!  He's even going to do the grocery shopping while I'm gone too!!!  Isn't he AMAZING!!!!
Be back next week with pictures and memories of a refreshing time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts too.....