Friday, July 30, 2010

Thinking, planning.....

It's really hard to believe that our summer vacation is winding down.  
This is our last week of VBS and all the activity that comes with it.
Most of the other free programs and activities in our community are done with, 
and we're looking at starting up school here in a couple weeks.
We do have a few things planned to do in the coming days, but the pace is slowing down 
and the calendar is emptying out, and my mind is starting to think ahead and plan for the next season.

I find myself thinking of cooler days and fragrant, warm smells of cinnamon, apples, and pumpkin.
We've already decided on our theme for next year's annual "Birthday Bash", and I've started collecting ideas
that will be frugal, easy, and super cute to use!!
See if you can guess what our theme will be:













Here are some other things that have been swirling around in my mind lately:


What I've been reading this summer:   



What I've been memorizing recently:

Philippians 1


What I'm considering for homeschooling this fall:







Recipes I'd like to try in the next couple weeks:




Movies my husband and I have been watching this summer....
after most of the children are in bed!!


Music that we have been enjoying recently:


No comments: