But when you see this........
and can't believe it, so you try again and get THIS.......
it kinda makes you think you have no idea what you are doing.
Actually, we (her daddy and I) are pretty confident that what we were seeing here was a combination of a couple of things:
- She has needed a bump up on her bedtime Lantus anyway so she's already running a little high.
- Her eating schedule was off today.
- She had a big birthday party this morning.
- She had the "Fall Festival" at our church this afternoon.
- I kept finding her grabbing a bite of brownie here, or a piece of candy there.
At least.......that's what we're thinking. After getting that sky high reading, we did of course treat it with lots of insulin and something a little healthier than candy for dinner, so by bedtime her reading (82) was back in her target range of 80 - 150. Just the craziness of this disease I guess.