Thursday, October 15, 2009

Comments??

I LOVE comments. Comments are grand.
Comments are the voices in your head talking back to me as you read my posts.
I tend to think that everyone taking the time to read my blog would be thinking lovely, encouraging, thought-provoking, positive things,
but then I tend to see through rose colored glasses on occasion too.
So, I'm going to experiment.

I've had several folks mention to me that they have tried to leave a nice comment, but couldn't figure it out. So I began investigating and discovered that I had set this thing up to receive comments only from those who are registered users on certain thingys....ummm....forums??......ummm......social networking sites?? I don't exactly know. All I know is that I could sign in but other people could not.......SO......I changed it.
Mind your manners now!!! I don't want any of that crazy, mean, ugly stuff.
Suggestions, yes. Corrections, fine. Cuss words, no.
I mean it.
I will delete your mean self so fast it'll make your head spin!!

So for those of you who are new at this, here is what you do:
Click on "Thoughtful comments or questions" at the bottom of the post.
At the bottom of the empty box where your comment is to go,
you will see "Comment as" with a little box that has a arrow to expand
and give you some options.

Click on the arrow, then click on "Name/URL".
You can then type in your name and leave the "URL" space blank.
Then you can type in your comment and you should be able to publish it without any problem.

I apologize if you already know how to do this, but I know there are
several in my reading audience who are "Computerly Challenged"........and you KNOW
who you are!!

So, now that you are free to speak and I have removed the binders, LET ME HEAR
YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Brenda,

    Your Mom & I are very proud of you and what you're doing with your blog. Keep it up.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog. I think everyone should read mine, too. Click on "ken".

    I'd share other thoughts, too, but it's late, and I'm running low. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts too.....